5. Travel makes you richer - even if it's not far from home. Opening your eyes to the world and all the wonders in it will enrich the quality of your life.
6. The older we get, the faster time goes: the only way to slow it down is to be grateful for each moment.
7. Be patient with the world around you, give others the benefit of the doubt, for you are the one who suffers most when you're irritated.
8. Comparing yourself to others is the fastest way to put limitations on your potential. Stick with competing with the person you were yesterday.
9. It is inevitable that bad things will happen, to you or to someone equally undeserving of pain. These moments are meant to measure our reactions to the event, and that's where you'll see how strength is truly defined.